Successful completion of this accredited training course will enable you to practice professionally as a Tuning Fork Sound Practitioner, using the IHHT tuning fork protocols and techniques (providing you also have appropriate indemnity insurance to practice).
This 4-day training course is fully accredited by both the Complementary Medical Association (CMA) and the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM), and will entitle you to apply for practitioner membership of these organisations.
As a student on the IHHT Tuning Fork Sound Practitioner course, you will be taught:
- sound healing history, theory and practice
- tuning fork techniques for self-care
- clinical treatment protocols for client treatments
- single and dual tuning fork techniques
- how to integrate IHHT tuning fork techniques within other professional healing modalities and everyday life
The course is delivered in two parts – beginning with three consecutive days of teaching followed by an assessment day; which includes a half day one-to-one tailored business coaching session from your IHHT tutor.
The live three day training introduces client treatments, dual tuning fork protocols and GDPR principles and professional business practice.
Prior attendance of the IHHT Tuning for Self-Healing CPD Course. See here for details
However, in order to maintain our trademark high standards of training, and our CMA Centre of Excellence and Approved Training School status, IHHT students are required to undertake the following before receiving certification:
- Attendance of all 4 training days
- Ongoing informal tutor assessment throughout training
- Submission of client case studies demonstrating both single and dual tuning fork techniques
- Completion of a written journal demonstrating personal reflective practice
- Completion of a 2000 word essay (on a sound healing topic of your choice)
- Evidence of Anatomy and Physiology training
- Evidence of a current Emergency First Aid at Work certificate
We are able to signpost you to appropriate training providers if Anatomy and Physiology or First Aid certification is required, and in some cases are able to offer a discounted course fee through our partner organisations.
Ongoing tutorial support will be available throughout your training and qualification process.
Please contact us for further information on course requirements before submitting your course application.
Course Location and Schedule
IHHT Training Centres are located in South Devon (with Suzi Garrod), Scotland (with Ros Simons) and Hertfordshire (with Penny King). Please refer to the Events Calendar for specific course date information or to the Training Team page to find course dates delivered by location or tutor.
A completed booking form and £149 deposit – paid directly to the relevant IHHT tutor – will secure your place on the course (subject to certain conditions). The £400 balance may be paid in instalments if required.
Course price includes:
- ALL tuning forks required for certification (rrp £100)
- Comprehensive training manual (PDF) with free lifetime updates
- 4-days face-to-face training from an approved IHHT tutor
- Ongoing tutor support
- Practical Assessment
- IHHT Practitioner’s Certificate (upon successful completion)
- Additional fees for Anatomy and Physiology training
- Additional fees for Emergency First Aid at Work training
- Travel and accommodation costs
- Cancellation insurance