Successful completion of this CPD training course will enable you to use tuning forks and the IHHT protocols for Self- Care. This training is also the pre-requisite for applying to train as a Tuning Fork Sound Practitioner
This 2-day training course is fully accredited by both the Complementary Medical Association (CMA) and the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM).
As a student on the IHHT Tuning for Self-Care course, you will be taught:
- sound healing history, theory and practice
- creating safe space for your self-care practice
- an overview of anatomy and physiology and how it relates to Sound Healing
- the anatomy of the seven main chakras
- tuning fork techniques and protocols for self-care
- how to integrate IHHT tuning fork techniques within your everyday life
The course is delivered over two consecutive days of live teaching, or in four parts online via zoom.
There are no pre-requisites for attending this course.
- Upon completion of either the two day face to face, or four part online training, you will receive a certificate of attendance and 12 CPD points (this is not a certificate to practice)
- Upon Completion and submission of a written journal demonstrating 21 days of personal reflective practice you will receive an additional certificate and 6 CPD points
Ongoing tutorial support will be available throughout your training process.
Please contact us if you require for further information before submitting your course application.
Course Location and Schedule
IHHT Training Centres are located in South Devon (with Suzi Garrod), Scotland (with Ros Simons) and Hertfordshire (with Penny King). Please refer to the Events Calendar for specific course date information or to the Training Team page to find course dates delivered by location or tutor.
A completed booking form and £100 deposit – paid directly to the relevant IHHT tutor – will secure your place on the course (subject to certain conditions). The £149 balance is due prior to course commencement and may be paid in instalments.
Course price includes:
- ALL tuning forks required for completion of Self- Care reflective practice and beyond (rrp £100)
- Comprehensive training manual (PDF) with free lifetime updates
- 2-days face-to-face, or four online sessions of training from an approved IHHT tutor
- Ongoing tutor support
- Travel and accommodation costs
- Cancellation insurance