Successful completion of this accredited training course will enable you to practice professionally as a Chakra Sound Practitioner, using the IHHT tuning forks, chime bar and drumming protocols and techniques (providing you also have appropriate indemnity insurance to practice).
This training course is fully accredited by both the Complementary Medical Association (CMA) and the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM), and will entitle you to apply for practitioner membership of these organisations.
As a student on the IHHT Chakra Sound Practitioner course, you will be taught:
- sound healing history, theory and practice
- tuning fork techniques for self-care
- clinical treatment protocols for client treatments
- single tuning fork techniques and sequences
- chime bar chakra clearing protocol
- heartbeat drumming techniques for chakra balancing
- how to integrate these IHHT techniques within other professional healing modalities and into everyday life
- you will also have the opportunity to explore the use of other sound healing instruments
The course is delivered in two parts – beginning with a seven week self-study period learning about the chakra correspondences; including undertaking guided initiations, personal sound journeys and learning simple and powerful chakra self-healing sequences with the Chakra Tuning Forks. There are workbooks which must be submitted to your tutor on completion of each week’s module.
This is followed by three days of live teaching and practice and then completed with an assessment day; this assessment also includes a one-to-one tailored business coaching session from your IHHT tutor.
The live three day training introduces client treatments, the IHHT tuning fork, chime bar and drum protocols; and principles of safe and professional business practice.
Prior attendance of the IHHT Tuning for Self-Care CPD Course.
In order to maintain our trademark high standards of training, and our CMA Centre of Excellence and Approved Training School status, IHHT students are required to undertake all the following before receiving certification:
- Completion of seven weeks self-study of the chakra correspondences and submission of the required workbooks
- Attendance of Tuning for Self-Care either online or in person
- Attendance of all three in person Chakra Sound Practitioner training days
- Ongoing informal tutor assessment throughout training
- Submission of client case studies demonstrating tuning fork and chakra balancing drumming techniques
- Completion of a written journal demonstrating personal reflective practice
- Completion of a 2000 word essay (on a sound healing topic of your choice)
- Evidence of Anatomy and Physiology training
- Evidence of a current Emergency First Aid at Work certificate
- Ongoing tutorial support will be available throughout your training and qualification process.
We are partnered with other training providers who offer high quality training in both Anatomy and Physiology and First Aid certification should you need to undertake this as part of your training journey with us. You can find the links to these courses on the relevant course pages.
First Aid – link coming soon
Please contact us for further information on course requirements before submitting your course application.
Course Location and Schedule
The Chakra Sound Practitioner training is offered by Ros Simons at various locations including Scotland and elsewhere in the UK.
Please refer to the Events Calendar for specific course date information.
Please complete the booking form here and pay the £149 deposit – directly to the relevant IHHT tutor – Ros Simons – this will secure your place on the course (subject to certain conditions). The £500 balance may be paid in instalments if required.
Please note that if you have previously completed “A Journey through the Chakras” with Ros Simons you will be entitled to a discount of £257 off the course price.
Course price includes:
- ALL nine tuning forks required for certification along with the Heart Chakra chime bar (rrp £372)
- All self-study materials accessed via a private website – including seven modules of comprehensive pdfs on each chakra, guided meditations and sound journeys along with detailed workbooks some of which must be submitted to your tutor.
- Comprehensive practitioner training manual (PDF) with free lifetime updates
- 3-days face-to-face training from Ros Simons your IHHT tutor
- Ongoing tutor support
- Practical Assessment
- IHHT Practitioner’s Certificate (upon successful completion)
- Additional fees for Anatomy and Physiology training
- Additional fees for Emergency First Aid at Work training
- Travel and accommodation costs
- Cancellation insurance.