Successful completion of this accredited training course will enable you to practice professionally as a Chakra Sound Practitioner, using the IHHT tuning fork and drumming protocols and techniques (providing you also have appropriate indemnity insurance to practice).
This training course is fully accredited by both the Complementary Medical Association (CMA) and the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM), and will entitle you to apply for practitioner membership of these organisations.
As a student on the IHHT Chakra Sound Practitioner course, you will be taught:
- sound healing history, theory and practice
- tuning fork techniques for self-care
- clinical treatment protocols for client treatments
- single tuning fork techniques
- heartbeat drumming techniques for chakra balancing
- how to integrate these IHHT techniques within other professional healing modalities and into everyday life
- you will also have the opportunity to explore the use of other sound healing instruments
The course is delivered in two parts – beginning with an eight moon personal online journey which is followed by two consecutive days of teaching and completed with an assessment day; this assessment also includes a one-to-one tailored business coaching session from your IHHT tutor.
The live two day training introduces client treatments, the IHHT tuning fork and drum protocols and principles of safe and professional business practice.
Prior attendance of the IHHT Tuning for Self-Care CPD Course.
In order to maintain our trademark high standards of training, and our CMA Centre of Excellence and Approved Training School status, IHHT students are required to undertake all the following before receiving certification:
- Completion of the 8 month online ‘Journey through the Chakras’
- Attendance of Tuning for Self-Care either online or in person
- Attendance of both in person Chakra Sound Practitioner training days
- Ongoing informal tutor assessment throughout training
- Submission of client case studies demonstrating tuning fork and chakra balancing drumming techniques
- Completion of a written journal demonstrating personal reflective practice
- Completion of a 2000 word essay (on a sound healing topic of your choice)
- Evidence of Anatomy and Physiology training
- Evidence of a current Emergency First Aid at Work certificate
Ongoing tutorial support will be available throughout your training and qualification process.
We are partnered with other training providers who offer high quality training in both Anatomy and Physiology and First Aid certification should you need to undertake this as part of your training journey with us. You can find the links to these courses on the relevant course pages.
First Aid – link coming soon
Please contact us for further information on course requirements before submitting your course application.
Course Location and Schedule
The Chakra Sound Practitioner Module is offered by Ros Simons at various locations including Scotland and elsewhere in the UK. Please refer to the Events Calendar for specific course date information.
Online Journey through the Chakras: £695
This part of your training is booked directly through Ros and includes a full set of bespoke gold Tone Chakra Forks rrp £255 – please follow the link below for more information and a booking form.
An instalment plan is available and look out for the Early Bird Offer coming in July 2021
Practitioner Module: £329
Please complete the booking form here and pay the £129 deposit – directly to the relevant IHHT tutor – Ros Simons – this will secure your place on the course (subject to certain conditions). The £200 balance may be paid in instalments if required.
Course price includes:
- ALL tuning forks required for certification (rrp £99)
- Forks from the online journey will also be used
- Comprehensive training manual (PDF) with free lifetime updates
- 2-days face-to-face training from Ros Simons your IHHT tutor
- Ongoing tutor support
- Practical Assessment
- IHHT Practitioner’s Certificate (upon successful completion)
- Additional fees for Anatomy and Physiology training
- Additional fees for Emergency First Aid at Work training
- Travel and accommodation costs
- Cancellation insurance